This hybrid vegetable features asparagus-like stems and small broccoli heads and a combination of their flavors making it both mild and slightly peppery! Narrow and upright, harvest starts with the main stem but progresses to side stems over the period of 4 to 5 weeks.
- Unique flavor!
- Perfect for small spaces
- Can be planted in spring or fall
- All plant parts are edible!
- Tasty raw, broiled or sautéed
- Delicious mild and slightly peppery flavor
- Easy to grow and productive
Characteristics and Attributes
Maintenance and Care:
- Low Maintenance
- Goodness Grows Edibles