« Previous Plant
Next Plant »
Aster ericoides 'Snow Flurry'
White Heath Aster
Login for pricing
- » Lightly fragrant flowers attract butterflies
- » A favorite of the orange, Pearl Crescent Butterfly
- » Thrives in dry, open sites
- » Rhizomatous root system helps stabilize soils
- » Deer resistant while providing great cover
Heath aster bursts into fragrant yellow centered, white daisy-like bloom in early fall. Narrow grey-green foliage is an important larval butterfly food. Easy to grow, this tolerant perennial thrives as a groundcover in dry conditions. Butterflies flock to it masses of tiny flowers for nectar.