Strongly upright growing with great foliage texture, this plant forms the perfect garden backdrop while still adding strongly anise-scented foliage and outstanding, stem ending terminal spikes of small lavender to purple flowers in mid to late summer. Hummingbirds and butterflies flock to this plant!
- Attracts loads of butterflies and pollinators
- Drought tolerant once established
- Superb anise-scented foliage!
- Perfect for massing for a long summer flower show
- A striking, easy to grow garden backdrop plant
Characteristics and Attributes
Maintenance and Care:
- Drought Tolerant
- Deer Resistant
- American Beauties Native Plants®
- Full Sun
- Partial Sun
- Moist, Well-Drained