Prides Corner is a proud citizen of Lebanon, CT and it is our goal to give back to our hometown that has been so supportive of us over the years. We feel that being successful means that it is imperative to share our success in the community and we look for many ways to achieve this goal.
Giving Back Locally
We have supported many Lebanon based initiatives over the years with our Lebanon Day program that has seen us contribute thousands of dollars to local causes through the sales of our plants to local residents.
We have been at the forefront of contributing labor to local and regional communities for anything from spring town wide cleanups to installation of display municipal display gardens as well as supporting many local and regional groups such as these:
- The Lebanon Farmers Market
- Lebanon Fire Department
- Lebanon Historical Society
- Friends of the Senior Center
- Channel 3 Kids Camp
- Local Town projects
- Boyscouts of America
- 4-H Foundation
- Bailey's Garden
- Town of Lebanon Public Library
Giving Back to Education and Supporting the Green Industry
- We contribute yearly to scholarship funds of local high schools to promote further education in horticulture.
- Horticulture Research Institute
- Regional Nursery and Landscaping Associations
- Connecticut Nursery Foundation
Giving Back to Great Causes
- Sara's Superb Herb Program - Contributed over $200,000 to Easter Seals since its inception in 2001
- Camp Horizons
- Pink Ribbon Plants donated a portion of the wholesale price of each plant sold to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation so far over $50,000
- American Beauties Native Plants as donated over $100,000 to the National Wildlife Federation to promote backyard wildlife habitats across our region
- Pollinator Partnership
- Hometown Habitat! A New Environmental Film
Thanks to all our customers and employees that have helped us make a difference over the years in Lebanon and throughout the region.