Hardwick Farmers' Co-operative Exchange

The Hardwick Farmers' Co-operative Exchange was founded in 1914 by a small group of local farmers who wanted to increase their buying power.

Originally, in the Calvin Paige building located on the Hardwick town common the Co-op grew in membership and product line as the years went by.

Contact Hardwick Farmers' Co-operative Exchange

444 Lower Road
Gilbertville, MA 01031
Phone: (413)-477-6913
Fax: (413)-477-6987
Email: info@hardwickfarmers.net
Web: http://www.hardwickfarmers.net/