O'Donal's Nursery has been in existence since the 1950's. However, the property has been a nursery for over a century. Begun as a tree service company, the present company took shape after the garden center site was purchased from the Jackson family in 1959.
O'Donal's Nursery comprises 10 acres open to the public, with an additional 51 acres in growing fields. The Garden Center is open year round providing houseplants, pottery, cut flowers, tools, birding, and gifts.
Contact O`Donal's Nursery
Carrying Plants from:
|American Beauties Native Plants|
|Sara's Superb Herbs|